Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Brazillians And April Are Not Happy!

Rather than dwell on the fact the Brazil exited the 2010 World Cup earlier than expected, we will move forward and talk about happier things today. For some reason, I kept thinking of April Strong in her Brazil jacket yesterday. Join me now April and get on the German bandwagon!
Everyday, at least three or four times a day, Frank the camera operator, makes Cuban coffee. There is an old Turkish proverb that states, "Coffee should be dark as night and sweet as love,". This would describe Frank's special mixture to a tee.
It may be the one thing I miss most about being here. Like most of the best things in life, it is prepared with care and a passion and will certainly kick-start your day or make the 11:00 PM show recordings much more civilized.
Tomorrow marks another day of shopping so if you have any requests, get them in soon. There is limited space unfortunately for vuvuzelas!!!
I'm going against reason and picking Spain in support of Alba, and in the other match, due to knowing more Germans than Argentinians, I pick Germany.
The things I do for Ramona and Falk! I do actually believe that Germany may win it all.
One last shot of coffee, it's off to work, and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Stig! As I sit drinking my morning pot of coffee and read your posts about the lack of coffee, I'm glad that my upcoming international trip is to Costa Rica, where they purportedly have great coffee in abundance! We miss you and can't wait to see you again! Lisa will be moving to Houston at the end of July, and I think this means more trips to Houston in the future! Love, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEUTSCHLAND. Was a great pick. Whoever had money on that, is a millionaire right now!

    ReplyDelete