Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to the Quarters

Hello again, oddly enough I don't have a lot to say today. I had a nice blue cheese steak last night and it came with fries and a kind of sweet potato that looks like an avocado.
I figure that when I don't have any news, I can always talk about food. Today marks the next to last Friday in South Africa. The days are getting shorter!
Here is a shot of the safari buffet. There's some califlower, a creamed spinach serving, some fries, a little cheese and bread, and in the upper left some octopus. Yummy!
So it's time to pick today's winners... getting tougher now that it's down to eight but I'm going with Brazil and my upset Ghana.
You know if they lose, they'll be Gone-A.
As long as I'm using bad puns, do you know which teams' uniforms cost the most in the World Cup?
The answer is Italy... all the players were wearing Italian shoes!
Go Go Ghana!

No comments:

Post a Comment