Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Beautiful Day in Johannesburg

Greetings from the bottom of the world... well close enough. It's amazing what a full night of sleep will do for you. Yesterday I made my first visit to the IBC and it's amazing. A lot of media is represented in a compressed space...don't worry, there will be more about that in the next few days.
I got my credentials, went to an extended safety meeting, and then began working setting up two switchers along with Mike, the other technical director. One Kayak and one Kalypso for those of you in the biz.
Rehearsals and blocking start today so things are moving slowly but surely.
A short update but I'm writing right before the bus leaves so I best be on my way. Pictures tomorrow I promise.
By the way... the USA won a friendly match yesterday against Australia 2 - 1. That makes my morning brighter!!

1 comment: